Surprise!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amirrorsj3909

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am ecstatic today! Not only is it Easter but i woke this morning and spent time with my family including my fish (five platies, one male three female and one fry. Two female mollies and a pleco) I was feeding them and watching to make sure they ate everything. I noticed one of my mollies wasnt fat and squared off anymore. I figured she was pregnant (even close to giving birth) since I had an older male molly in the tank a bit ago who passed away due to old age and a mini cycling he didn't survive. However his wonderful legacy did! Im so happy. It didn't take long to find eleven pretty big fry in the tank. I transferred them to my breeder net box with my one platy fry. I need names. Any suggestions?

That's what I was thinking. I am open to suggestions! They are doing so well and are already bigger!

Here goes nothing:
Peter (as in Peter rabbit, going off of this alone you could tack on Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail), (Miffy, Hazel, and Lola are also bunnies from books/movies), Peep, Jellybean, (or other candy names, i.e. Rolo, Hershey, Kit and Kat), April, Daisy, Tulip, Rose, Lily, Sunny, Lavender, Daffodil, Meadow, Violet, Blossom, Azelea, Petunia, Iris, Petal, Sage (female or male), Forrest, Creek, Orchid, Aviva, Cedar, Reed, Dawn, Lake, River, Leif, Honey, Birch, Everett, Breeze, Moss, Calla, Ash, Dahlia, Ivy, Hunter, Amaryllis, Sterling, Ash, and Bluebell.
Or even color names that remind you of bright Easter eggs and flowers (some are repeats of flower names LOL):
Indigo, Coral, Azul, Violet, Rose, Azure (or Azura), Hazel, Lilac, Cerulean, Roux, Olive, Cyan, Scarlet (or Scarlett), Aurelia, Topaz, Sage, Morado, Beryl, Jade, Lavender, Emerald, Auburn, Blue, Ivory, Red, Clementine, Sapphire, Pink, Ebony, Mazarin, Green, Mauve, Alba, Saffron, Viridian, Fuschia, Ruby, or Kelly.
Apparently Easter is a boy's name, too. I've never met anyone named Easter, but it's a cool name!
Some more Easter/Spring inspired name meanings are:
Caldwell: English boy name meaning “from the cold spring”
Attwell: English boy name meaning “lives by the spring”
Lavernia: French girl name meaning “born in the spring”
Tazia: Italian girl name meaning “one who will be reborn”
Lulu: Native American girl name meaning “rabbit”
Pascale or Pascala: French name, meaning "born at Easter"
Cerelia: Latin name meaning "of the spring"
Ester: Spanish name from biblical times
Fontanne: French name meaning "fountain or spring"
Laverna: French name meaning "born in the spring"
Odelette: French name meaning "little spring"
Abril: Spanish name meaning "the month of April, symbolizes spring"
Avril: French for "April"
Atherton - English name meaning "from the town by a spring"
Aviv - Hebrew name meaning "spring"
Wells - English name meaning "lives by the spring"
Hope this helps! Being an avid writer in my spare time, I often compile lists just like this (if not longer) just to pick a character's name (it has to fit just right!). If you need more names I can go another round later, but hopefully this is enough to name all your adorable babies. Congratulations! :)

If you believe in Christ as your Savior then you can name your favorite one Jesus! Or maybe you can name the 12 fry after the 12 Disciples in the Bible!

Back
Top Bottom