The immaculate conception tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MJPO

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone! If it turns out to be actual fish, this will be a fun thread to update!

So this is a 10g with currently AND ONLY EVER RCS. Fauna is various anubias, jungle val, water sprite, and floating Anachris.

This morning I noticed 15+ of these little guys appearing to be swimming around. They don't wiggle like mosquito larvae so I didn't immediately kill them. Will try to get better photos.

What could they be? I'm assuming they hitchhiked onto a plant.

20170716_151800.jpg

hello everyone! If it turns out to be actual fish, this will be a fun thread to update!

So this is a 10g with currently and only ever rcs. Fauna is various anubias, jungle val, water sprite, and floating anachris.

This morning i noticed 15+ of these little guys appearing to be swimming around. They don't wiggle like mosquito larvae so i didn't immediately kill them. Will try to get better photos.

What could they be? I'm assuming they hitchhiked onto a plant.

View attachment 301572
20170716_152334.jpg20170716_152338.jpg

Dwarf Rainbows. I had a plant in my 29g that I moved to a Biorb. No fish in it just plants and snails. Then I was changing the water and spotted the fry. Once they were big enough not to be eaten I moved them back in with their parents. I had no idea the fish had spawned.

Back
Top Bottom