Unidentified eggs!!!??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GorJess

Aquarium Advice Regular
In my tank I have guppies platys small sucking catfish blind cave fish neon tetras and zebra danios.
I have woken up this morning to find eggs . They are in between my breeding box with my platy fry and the glass of the tank?
So either blind cave fish or danios??
Can someone help? Are they fertilised? Who layed them? And what now?

Attachments

• image-1376128881.jpg
    image-1376128881.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 105
There is no possible ay the snails would have been able to get in that gap and snails have eggs out of the water and they are In like a group ... DEFINATELY not my snails ... It's a mystery

Maybe something else but I have learned that snails will find a way

This is true. But the snails I have are mystery apple snails and they lay eggs out of the water. But funny u say that because these eggs also have just a couple out of the water . Il try upload a photo u will probably have to zoom in though. There are only a few out of water.
The gap in between my breeding box and my glass is about 3mm

Here are the eggs at the top of the breeding box outside the water

Attachments

• image-2592481979.jpg
    image-2592481979.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 135
Hmmmm maybe he climbed out into breeder laid egg's and went bak to tank lol wanted there baby's safe too idk anyone else have any suggestions???

Oh ok it's 5:40 pm here australia ... They just layed more eggs and I missed it.zzz

Back
Top Bottom