very doubtful but i think my SAE mighta layed eggs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
i dunno. it looks like sand to me. it was on the lettuce that the SAE has been on all day. i put some sand on it and to see is it looked the same but my bro said it looks like eggs. because i dunno how the sand got up there since its pretty high in the tank. dunno what i should do...

kinda funny but the SAE's ate the lettuce and the eggs/sand went into the bottom sand. so it looks like either their gone or their still there. but im pretty sure their not eggs

Man that would have been too cool if they had been eggs. From my research, almost everything I have read has said SAE's have not been bred in captivity. I have two myself and wouldn't it be neat to see SAE babies!

*crosses fingers & grins*

I hope you see SAE babies in your tank. Be sure to post pics if you do. Speaking of that I have a new digital camera and I need to work on my gallery.....*runs for the camera*

lol. if they were eggs the SAE's ate the lettuce it was on and that was on a clip. so the "eggs" fell. the snails been doing their rounds and they probally already ate thyem

Back
Top Bottom