weird acting preg fishy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MAdfishman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
im not sure but one of my fish are preg and its a sword tail when i got back from school it just went crazy i mean like heart attack any one have any explinations :fish2:??????????????????????

What were they actually doing. Like swimming up and down or up, down, under, and everywhere else?

well i barly camme in and she was going up and down and side ways but as soon as i was away it started to relaxe i toof one step forward then it would start all over right know i tryied agian and she was more relaxed and was on pank moodis thins a sign that she might be abot to give birth and shes a sword tail i dont think i but that in the message in before

well i barly camme in and she was going up and down and side ways but as soon as i was away it started to relaxe i toof one step forward then it would start all over right know i tryied agian and she was more relaxed and was on pank moodis thins a sign that she might be abot to give birth and shes a sword tail i dont think i but that in the message in before

She just miss's u. LOL!

My swordtails and molly do that. They r just chasing the reflection from the glass. Nothing to worry about IMO.

Back
Top Bottom