What do you breed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could you post a pic of the eggs? I can never find my danio eggs. Just find babies every other week

Most likely they are getting eaten by the adults. I would check first thing in the AM. If you have gravel, you may be able to find a few lucky ones that fell into the gaps between the gravel particles. Thur are small and clear or yellowish.
My danios would breed in bunches of moss and then later nosedive into it gorging on the eggs.

I breed apistos, I used to breed lots of them, had over 100 tanks at one time. I do it mainly for the challenge that some of the wild fish pose and the fry they produce helps my local stores meet demands when they just aren't showing up on the lists. I'm currently working on A. bitaeniata shishita, A. piaroa/brietbinden and A. alpahuayo. I have bred various forms of cacs, agassizii, borellii, trifasciata, erythrura, steindachneri, barlowi, elizabethae, diplotaenia, gephyra, hongsloi, macmasteri, gibbiceps along with T. candidi, B. opercularis, D. maculatus, D. filamentosa, Rams and Apistogrammoides. I'm sure I missed a few, but you get the gist:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I breed bn plecos and black mollies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bad news my breeding 1g sprang a leak when the babies were in and most of the eggs somehow got nibbled on by the adults before I could pull them out. but 3 little ones have hatched and they look like round pearls but only really small ones XD. I also have gotten some luck with my pandas and I have a small batch of 5ish that I found. apparently the java moss I had with the pandas became a breeding spot and what I thought was just a mystery egg I found in the tank had multiplied and when I looked into the tank today I found a little 1-2 week old. it startled me since I know that the fancy guppies I have in there can be a bit fierce. I had luckily put the java moss in the container with the other corries and after some moving around I got everyone happy. danios and corries alike XD. this is also good news since my lfs cant get any pandas anymore since they keep getting stopped at the ports. so I would be doing him a huge favor.

I just got a batch of fancy guppies around 5-8 pics are going to be delayed sad to say since my laptop is going to the computer repair place.

my blue gouramis are finally both in their breeding colors so hoping tonight they will finally breed again.

Bolivian rams, GBRs, ABNs, peacock gudgeons, Norman's lampeye killies, Madagascar & Australian Rainbows, various corys, rummy-nose tetras and I'll be starting Apistogramma Panduros once my pair get here this week.

Could you post a pic of the eggs? I can never find my danio eggs. Just find babies every other week

Here's some CPD or possibly danio choprae eggs, you probably wont find them unless you can get them into an egg trap.

47189d1282698187-cpds-gedc0498.jpg

Back
Top Bottom