Which store is willing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leatherback1

Aquarium Advice Freak
I recently bought a small 1 gallon tank for my fry that were born 3 days ago.(my first time breeding!!:) ) Now though I have too many fry to add to my 10 gallon.i have 10 of them.I have also heard about selling your extra fry to stores.will petco buy my extra fry?if not which stores do

Attachments

• image-1815292421.jpg
    image-1815292421.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 63
  • image-1905211140.jpg
    image-1905211140.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 60
  • image-1817134813.jpg
    image-1817134813.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 61
I recently bought a small 1 gallon tank for my fry that were born 3 days ago.(my first time breeding!!:) ) Now though I have too many fry to add to my 10 gallon.i have 10 of them.I have also heard about selling your extra fry to stores.will petco buy my extra fry?if not which stores do

They are guppy fry

You will most likely need to find a "Mom & Pop" pet shop to buy or trade for them. The box/chain stores don't usually buy from their customers unless you get qualified by corporate headquarters first. (but you can check to see if your local one does.)

You will most likely need to find a "Mom & Pop" pet shop to buy or trade for them. The box/chain stores don't usually buy from their customers unless you get qualified by corporate headquarters first. (but you can check to see if your local one does.)

You mean like privately owned?

You mean like privately owned?

Sorry :oops: Yes, privately owned, usually with only one or two maybe three stores. These are the types of stores that usually take fish in trade or buy from customers.
FYI- most stores will give you more in store credit that if they pay you in cash. Most of my fish accessories were paid for with fish I traded in ;). Just ask your local store if they do that too.

Sorry :oops: Yes, privately owned, usually with only one or two maybe three stores. These are the types of stores that usually take fish in trade or buy from customers.
FYI- most stores will give you more in store credit that if they pay you in cash. Most of my fish accessories were paid for with fish I traded in ;). Just ask your local store if they do that too.

Thx ill ask my LSf that is privately owned if he could take the fry when they get to jive stage

Petsmart and petco no longer buy or trade fish bc they dont know where they came from and for all they know they could die in a few days.. its better to try a local business

Ok,do you have any experience with java fern?Im looking into it and asking people

I think it is java moss and no i have never had any.. but i have heard that fry love it .. look it up and come back with info :)

Back
Top Bottom