Wigglers!! Anything I need to do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SushiRoll

Aquarium Advice Freak
So my female had cloudy eyes so I did a water change and they seem better but I was wondering will they eat the wigglers now? Also the water change won't hurt them right? I was pretty sure it wouldn't do anything so I did it. Also when should I start the brine shrimp? There's a lot of little things like brine shrimp so do I even need to start brine shrimp? Or can I just see if they will eat powdered flakes?

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

So my female had cloudy eyes so I did a water change and they seem better but I was wondering will they eat the wigglers now? Also the water change won't hurt them right? I was pretty sure it wouldn't do anything so I did it. Also when should I start the brine shrimp? There's a lot of little things like brine shrimp so do I even need to start brine shrimp? Or can I just see if they will eat powdered flakes?

assuming this is for angels?

start the brine shrimp 1 day before you need them. they take 24-30 hours to hatch.

As long as the temp was about the same you should be fine, (I do not change water when there are eggs in tank)

Do you plan on moving the wigglers to a separate hatching area/fry tank?

if this is the parents first time they may eat the eggs.

They are angelfish (oops ?) this is the parents 4th spawn 1st time with wigglers. So now the wigglers are turning white. I thought this only happened when they were eggs? Or is it one died and got fungus and it spread?

Back
Top Bottom