Wigglers in a community tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i like your angelfish. i have a similar pair myself. The only difference being that both mine are veiled. My little guys are just now beginning to flatten out into the angelfish shape. i love angelfish beeding

ooo, haha. I was typing on my girlfriend's laptop, and my hands are too big for those little keyboards. Sometimes I miss letters

wigglers are the stage in many cichlids right after the eggs hatch. Essentially they look like little tadpoles.

ntitled2_1.jpg

This is a picture of my most recent angelfish wigglers.

In my opinion, they do more vibrating than wiggling, but it'd be extremely weird to refer to them as "vibraters". Especially when you say you have a tank full of them at home LOL.

haha, well, I guess they do vibrate as well. But they do also wiggle. I like the vibrators name though. I'm sure people will be more interested when i tell them that. haha

haha, well, I guess they do vibrate as well. But they do also wiggle. I like the vibrators name though. I'm sure people will be more interested when i tell them that. haha

No! You must spell it the way I did..with an "e" or it's the "other" kind LOL.

haha, actually my tank is in my bedroom. But I'm a dude, and this is getting a little creepy. How about that weather? lol

Glad you guys got a kick out of that LOL.

Yeah, cold here too. With wind chill it was around -15. Coldest I've ever been in was -23 with the wind...I think it was -21 without the wind factored in. Seems MUCH colder at -15 with wind factored in than at -21 without the wind. At -21 it was hard to breathe though and the snot froze in my nose in about 10 seconds after I got out of my truck. Sharp pain at first when breathing too!

Back
Top Bottom