YAY - Angelfish Laid Eggs Today - YAY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Desacrator

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So my babies had babies an hour or so. I have moved the eggs to another tank and will hopefully have angelfish fry next week. From research, it seems that I need fungicide to prevent mould/fungus from killing the eggs. Any brands that I should look for/what type of fungicide.

Congratulation! I know it feels great to see your fish successfully breed. One of my mollies just had frys (or is it fries :?). It makes you feel kinda of like a new parent. Have fun and I hope your "kids" all grow up to be healthy!

Just reread your post and realized that your original question was not answered. Sorry about that. I have used Kordon Ich Attack and found it to be a good product. It has met all the claims that I use it for and it says it can be used as an anti-fungal for eggs. I, however, have never used it for that purpose (the only fish I've bred are livebearers). I'm only saying that it is a product that I trust so far. There are a lot of people that don't share my feelings about it, but it seems to me that most of the people that don't like it had expectations that the product never claimed. Hope the info helps.

Back
Top Bottom