Yay!! Babies!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DragonChild

Aquarium Advice Regular
She had a few this morning before I left for work, but they weren't moving. She's since had between 4-6 (they won't stay still to let us count them!) that are moving, a few more that are dead or sleeping very heavily! lol.

She still has a gravid spot of a smaller size, but she hasn't had any since about noon my mom said, so we were unsure if she was done yet or not.

*wiggles happily* Baby platys!! yipee!!

Congrats Dragonchild, on the Fry!!!!

She still has a gravid spot of a smaller size, but she hasn't had any since about noon my mom said, so we were unsure if she was done yet or not.

She is done if she hasn't had any in 6 hours. Mature female livebearers will always have a gravid spot, it just gets larger and more defined when they are impregnated :wink:

Good luck!

I don't care how often it happens, there is just nothing like seeing fry! Congratulations - :D

*beams happily*

Thanks everyone, couldn't resist posting that though. Man, are those things TINY!!

*holds out a coffee can* Taking bets now on the final colors...da was an orange, ma is a silver....any takers? lol.

Back
Top Bottom