looking for new fish to stock 55 gal.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zebbie

Aquarium Advice Regular
Looking for a community type fish, nothing too aggressive. I have snails, a bristlenose, and shrimp already in the tank. I use to have guppies which worked out great, so I wouldn't mind having those again. Anyone in Hawaii breed fish or have fish that would work with this tank for sale or trade?

Big Island, what type of fish do you have if able to ship?

I see you're also looking for shrimp, I would be willing to make a trade as well. I have red rili shrimp to trade.

Oh i dont know how to ship if you were on island id trade straight up probably their getting to big the balas

Okay, thanks anyways. Anyone else have community type fish they're lookin to sell/trade? I would rather have it shipped from Hawaii than the mainland, more chance of survival.

But do you know how to ship if i wanted the shrimp and how much $

I do have experience shipping. I sell them for $1.50 each or $1.25 each if you buy more than 10. Shipping is $6.50 in a small priority flat rate box.

Every so often I also randomly sell off culls which are cheaper. I just sold some so I am not sure when I'll have more culls.

What color are they? Do you have pics?

I got an orange juvi with white and a black spot.

And a long tail guppy.

If you want them I could just give them to you.

I got them with my ramshorn snails, I only really wanted the snails.

Will post pictures as soon as I can.

Okay, Ill keep that in mind. This weekend I am going to go window shopping at stockleys and petco, maybe mirandas but I dont like driving in that area. So I'll let you know if I find something.

Okay, Ill keep that in mind. This weekend I am going to go window shopping at stockleys and petco, maybe mirandas but I dont like driving in that area. So I'll let you know if I find something.

Don't think Miranda has much fish, she just moved to Sunset plaza.

I just bought two halfmoon crowntail betta girls from her.

She might still have a 20L for 25$ (used)

Have you considered catching your own guppys?

There is a little pond down at old airport jogging path. Near the cement slabs.

Wild guppies=)

Back
Top Bottom