Oahu fish stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

azmodan

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anyone ever see Bolivian Rams? Some stores carry the German Blue variety but not the Bolivians. I've checked Petland, Pets Plus, Aquascapes, Coral Reef and Kalihi pets with no luck. Petland MIGHT be able to special order them but I'm not holding my breath... Shipping to Hawaii is friggin expensive too if I want to buy online. Lemme know if you see any!

Also, where can I get some basic freshwater shrimp? Amano, Red Cherry, etc...

I don't know of any fish stores in Hawaii, since I don't live there, but you can check aquabid.com they normally have good prices, even on shipping.

Yeah, I use Aquabid for invertebrates and plants. For fish though I've found that most vendors only ship to the continental US and if they do send to Hawaii they require Express shipping (which makes sense, it's just expensive as hell). Would prefer just to find them locally if they are available.

The red crystal shrimp are illegal sadly. I can ask aquascapes to order the bolivian rams. I have a part time job there.

Back
Top Bottom