'07 Calendar Hunt!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onah

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey guys last yr i had a snail pic published in your calendar, well i never bought a copy! lol, and i was wondering if there was anyway i can get a couple? oh and hey guys hows it goin':silly:!

yeah thats why i was asking i was hoping harra or one of the old posters could help out or if any one had some extras

I would think that maybe one of the old Admins would have one. You may want to try PMing FishFreek and Reefrunner.

'Old Admins' ... Hmmmmmm what's the next category there you young whipper snapper, decrepit? geriatric?

:shocked!:

Haha, old admins meaning the admins that used to run the site before it took over ownership a few months ago, just before you got here. :)

I know Mike (Melosu58) has a calendar. Dunno if he still has it or not since it is old, but it's worth a shot. Plus I thought the images were around here somewhere. I'll poke around and see if I can find them for you. I may be wrong though.

I think our calendar only had SW pics on it. I didnt get the FW one. I still do have mine BTW.

yep thats it! and OF COURSE i meant the people that were on here when i was on here technically that would make ME an old person to! lol, yea thats a start though i never really realized that i was a published photographer lol and it came up not to long ago so i really wanted to see if i could get my hands on one.

Back
Top Bottom