60 second page loads?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cJw

Aquarium Advice Addict
Am I alone in this?

For the last three days, AA takes that long to load (here @ work - at home it's normal).

IE 6.0 :\

Is anyone else having any problems like this? Has anything changed on the AA end, or is it likely on my end? :|

Well I don't use IE, but the simple fact that it works fine at home, but not at work would suggest it's a network issue with your employer.

I have to say its on your end. Our server loads have not gone up drasticly nor has it taken a long time to load any page for me either at home or work using IE or any other browser.

I'm having the same issue. It seems like it takes a little bit longer to load. At work I am using DSL and the pages don't just pop up loaded anymore. At home it takes FOREVER (on Dial-up). Last night I just gave up and signed off because the pages were taking too long to load. It could be on our ends though.

Mine is working much faster now. I dont' know what it is. But I signed off earlier because of the slowness, did water changes and tank maintenance, signed back on and it's faster now. Wonder what it was.

It works fine @ home for me; but @ work, it's ridiculous.

I would just chalk it up to network issues @ work, but no other web pages that I visit have had any change in load times, just the one I visit most; AA. :|

cJw you are not in the Army are you? I work for the Army and a couple of days ago my connection went to hell. I don't know what it is, but if I use a .gov at work it's quick. If it's .com or .net ar anything else it takes a minute plus to load. Everything is still ok at home though.

I am on a gov. network, but no other websites seem to be effected. :|

I can only hope it's better next week, or I'll have to just post from home. ;)

Well, w/e the problem was, it seems to have fixed itself.

Welcome back to my regularly scheduled ramblings. :D

Back
Top Bottom