AA pages not appearing correctly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dishsnthings

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey all,
Is anyone else having a problem with the web page rendering (Firefox/Windows 8.1)? I am and it's just getting worse. Many times The reef background disappears. Many times the forum page goes all white except for the printing. Many MANY times when the forum goes white, the post titles also disappear leaving only the name of the poster. I have to refresh many times to get it back. You think I have to update something? Refresh isn't really working good now either. It's only been say the last week.........:(
Thanks.

Similar thing happening to me, may page numbers disappear at the bottom of the page except for the page in the thread which I am reading.

Also all of the Topics for SW, FW and other discussions turn blank, I am using Chrome and have to refresh a couple times or exit out and come back in as well. Some other text has been disappearing when I go to the User CP.

it's not just here i've came across a few others also I always just blam the computer

Relief, I thought it was my computer. I downloaded an update from Windows recently and thought it was that, so I restored my computer. At least I know I'm not the only one....

We are still looking at this issue and apologize for the white pages. It's intermittent and hard to track down. Please bear with us....

Back
Top Bottom