Advisor Emeritus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just curious because I see that Menagerie is now an Advisor Emeritus. I hope that doesn't mean she will stop logging on.

Usually, it means that the advisor has gotten very busy or has things going on in their lives that indicates they will be spending limited time here at AA. They may check in from time to time, but do not have the energies to direct to actually "working" here at AA. What alot of folks do not understand is how time consuming keeping up with things here can be..

Anyway, it doesn't mean your favorite people have abandoned the site..just that they cannot spend enormous amounts of time here. The status can also be changed back when the advisor requests it.

I could only imagine how time consuming it is to be an Advisor. You guys do alot of great work and it is very appreciated. :D

In Menagerie's case she requested to be made Emeritus due to some things going on outside of AA. Anyone with an Emeritus is welcome to come back as we have had some do and when they are able to return they are granted the Advisor status again.

Back
Top Bottom