App "restarting"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bubbles0oO

Aquarium Advice Addict
I use my iTouch to post on AA , quite often the app will close off and go to my home screen. When I click on the app again I'll be re logged in. It really gets me livid when I just spent a half hour typing a response and the response is lost

Mine does the exact same thing aallll the time. No idea why, hopefully someone here will know.

Mines been doing this for as long as I care to remember. I just make sure to copy every response before I hit send because 1 outta 3 times the app freezes or crashes :/

Mines been doing this for as long as I care to remember. I just make sure to copy every response before I hit send because 1 outta 3 times the app freezes or crashes :/

That's a smart idea. :)

Unfortunately, there is not a lot we can do about it except wait for the next release. I too have experienced this a few times with the current build so I understand your frustration.

Sit tight, and hopefully the next release will be a bit more stable.

wow i thought it was just me! i guess ill wait it out with you guys. :\

well now my app did another restart and i had to get on my laptop because the app just shows a black screen when i open it....

Bubbles, have you tried restarting your phone? A lot of times that works, if not, you may have to delete the app and reinstall it.

I use my iTouch, not on good terms with parents often enought to have a smart phone lol

I use this app on my iPhone and it keeps crashing when I'm in the forums. Not when I'm typing a responds but when I am looking for a thread to read. It's kind of irksome.

Back
Top Bottom