App tells me i exceeded quota?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You need to go to the main website, not the app and login, go to user cp, down to attachments and delete the pictures. You may have some pics which are in closed threads, you will need to get a mod to delete them for you.

Samzter said:
You need to go to the main website, not the app and login, go to user cp, down to attachments and delete the pictures. You may have some pics which are in closed threads, you will need to get a mod to delete them for you.

Oh ok thanks !

Another option is adding them to your profile album and linking the URL to your posts. That way you aren't deleting some of the content of your threads leaving it there for the future.
Or... You can become a supporting member and have more privileges such as more picture space.

Mumma.of.two said:
Another option is adding them to your profile album and linking the URL to your posts. That way you aren't deleting some of the content of your threads leaving it there for the future.
Or... You can become a supporting member and have more privileges such as more picture space.

I agree with mumma here,..become a supporting member,..it cost something like $15 a year and you have tons and tons of room for pictures and pm's ,...I'm sure it cost a ton of money to keep the forum up and running,... I feel good knowing that I've helped out a little and like i said before,..you always have room for pictures etc.

Back
Top Bottom