Avator Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanJee

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi

I am new to this forum . I uploaded one photo which i thought will be visible as my avator but it was loaded in some gallery. :(

I want that picture to be visible as my Avator. Any idea how to do it :?:

KhanJee

Go to your profile on the homepage. At the bottom of the page you will see the avatar upload feature.

Pick your pic and that's it. Keep in mind the size limitations (125kx125k).

You uploaded it to our photo gallery. If you want to just use the thumbnail from the photo gallery as your avatar go into the profile edit page as Bill has described and then put the following URL in for linking to an avatar on the web.

Code:
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/photopost/data/520/thumbs/28.jpg

myaquarium7nu.jpg

Ooops! 8O

Moderators plz. delete my aquarium picture.

I was testing the thumbnail of this picture + my signatures but no success :(

Is there a way to edit my own posts. :?:

Yes, on the upper righthand side of the post you want to fix/edit, there is an edit button.

LOL :D

Leave this "fix/edit" button

tell me how you have added your signatures in your post. I have added the text in my profile but its not coming in my posts :roll:

Certin forums like this one you cant edit your own posts. Others you can.

You say its not showing up yet in the very post you have the large pic you have a sig shown. Just make sure your profile has the add signature to posts checked.

Now that you have your sig in place I have to inform you its to long. :( Here is an excerpt about signatures.

8. Signatures
8a. Sig Pictures
Signature pictures are defined as any graphic posted in your signature. Sig pics are allowed, but must be no larger than 350 X 125 (pixels) and 15 KB in file size. Sig pics must also be tasteful and conform to a family friendly atmosphere. What is "tasteful and family friendly" will be determined solely by the administration and moderators of this site.
8b. Sig Length
Signatures can be no longer than 12 lines in total length when viewed at 1024X768 resolution. Sig images will be included in the line count. A signature image can span over multiple lines. As a point of reference most sig images span 4 to 5 lines of text space.
8c. Links to other sites in your signature
Links to other sites, that conform to the family friendly environment we try to uphold here at AquariumAdvice.com, are allowed, whether aquarium related or not. No other form of typed advertisement for any site is allowed in your signature. You may, in addition to a link (or instead of) link with a sig pic, provided it conforms to the guidelines in 8a. Violation of this rule will result in the immediate removal of your signature.
8d. Penalties
Should your signature be found to contain a questionable image, verbage or be longer than the maximum length an advisor or admin will PM you explaning the issue and will request resolution within 24 hours. Failure to correct the issue within the first 24 hours may result in the removal of your signature. Numerous violations of our signature rules will result in your removal from our community.

The easiest thing to do is simply change the sig from:

Code:
Capacity: 100litre approx. 26 gallons

Height:40cm Width: 80cm Depth:35cm

1XAquaGlow20Watt 1xSunGlow20Watt

Setup:
1) JBL ProTemp basis 120 -- Heating Cable
2) JBL AquaBasis plus -- Fertile soil mixture
3) Gravel
4) 2 pieces of driftwood
5) Plants
6) Internal Filter
7) Heater 150Watts

3 weeks gone and still no FISH in the aquarium because of water stability problems. Sad Now you know why I joined this forum.....ssshhHH!

To something like

Code:
Capacity: 100litre approx. 26 gallons
Height:40cm Width: 80cm Depth:35cm

Setup:
1XAquaGlow20Watt 1xSunGlow20Watt, JBL ProTemp basis 120 -- Heating Cable, JBL AquaBasis plus -- Fertile soil mixture, Gravel, 2 pieces of driftwood, Plants, Internal Filter, Heater 150Watts

3 weeks gone and still no FISH in the aquarium because of water stability problems. Sad Now you know why I joined this forum.....ssshhHH!

Check it now. Don't remove the picture link from my signatures, I have given the reference in my other post. As the post is over I will remove the link from my signatures.

KhanJee

Back
Top Bottom