Bookmark Access

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The links that where at the bottom of the page on certin styles wont return as many of those links where there because we felt we needed to keep the top links less cluttered. Many of those links where duplicates from the home page nav links or the personal links that are available under your profile photo on the home page. Bookmarks have returned and you can read about it here http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=71581 This version of the bookmarks system includes the ability to use a firefox browser plugin that will acutally permit you to quick click to any bookmark you have set from a drop down browser menu when using the site.

Jchillin said:
Can't say that I ever saw that feature, I always found the link on the homepage. I do know there is a link to set bookmarks on all pages.

Bill, it was in little tiny letters at the bottom of the pages in the forums and in the mailbox page. Believe it or not, that's where I found it to begin with. Then I wondered why there was no access from the home page. I just had to look a little harder, it was right there in plain sight under my avitar!

If you use the firefox browser (i belive its to be superior to IE) try the plugin I mention on the announcment post. It does some interesting things as far as topic bookmarks as well as site navigation in general.

Once you experence tab browsing I dont know to many folks who go back.

I can only imagine how much better tab browsing would be. that was the first thing that got my interest after I downloaded it. I haven't played with the browser much yet, but I plan to.

Back
Top Bottom