Brs group buy september

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquaman024

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am running a BRS Group Buy Sept 17 to 23. To participate, please PM me with:
1. your last name
2. the email address used for your BRS account

I run the group buy monthly and will automatically add you to my list unless you do not want added. Keep in mind, there is never an obligation to make a purchase with them if you are part of a group buy. It is nice to have the discount if you need it!

When the group buy starts, you will receive an email notifying you that the Group Buy has started.

Please wait for this email before placing orders or you won’t have the discount! After you receive the email, simply login to your BulkReefSupply.com account and start shopping. Place your individual order which will be shipped immediately directly to your mailing address. The Group Buy lasts seven days (until the following Monday). Please order early to ensure your item does not go out of stock. At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Reefer. BRS Preferred Reefer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

Back
Top Bottom