Bug Report

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cannot enter the forum at all. Only jumbled text is at the top of the page. I really need to check the forum! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Nataliie

Where you trying to upload more than 1 image at a time? If so how long did it take to upload them. If it was longer than 30sec then the issue is not exactly a bug but just a limit on how long any given script can take to execute. This morning I bumped this limit up to 45sec. Please wait 15min from the time of this post before you try to upload again. Once you get the white page no futher uploads will work until I am notified so I can clear your upload cache.

You folks that are having problems, please try this
Open IE
Click Tools
Click Internet Options
In the temporary Internet settings, click Delete Cookies
Click Delete Files
Click on Settings
Under 'Check for new versions' click Automatically
Restart your browser
Also, disable any firewall software temporarily you might be using to check on that.

I was able to upload two more images before I got the blank page again. I am uploading one at at time. When it works the screen refreshes within about 5 seconds. When it doesn't work, the blank screen comes up in less than 10 seconds, so I don't think it's a timeout problem.

Thanks,

Cmor

Happy New Year!!! :D

The following image "7d-Anenome-Clown.JPG" could be the true issue for you. Accoring to the server the filesize is 245999 bytes.

Try uploading files other than that one and see if you have issues.

Reduced and uploaded, along with several others. You guys are great.
Now back to the party!!

Happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom