Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marco V

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm looking to start a group buy , PM me you name and email if you would like to participate.

We have eight and they start every tuesday, i guess we wait till next tuesday so we can get a couple more.that's if you guys want to wait .

It's usually best to give everyone about a week heads up so they can get their paychecks in order ;)

Yea I figured, meanwhile I was at saltycritters.com and probably going to pick up a couple of frags to ease my addiction . Nobody told me that this hobby is like crack !

Marco V said:
We have eight and they start every tuesday, i guess we wait till next tuesday so we can get a couple more.that's if you guys want to wait .

Sounds good

Marco V said:
Yea I figured, meanwhile I was at saltycritters.com and probably going to pick up a couple of frags to ease my addiction . Nobody told me that this hobby is like crack !

I coulda told you that a long time ago lol. AA is a fitting name for this site :)

still think we need 2 more people, i know someone needs a new test kit at least or new bulbs

Bavass is trying to host one now too you should pm him.

Back
Top Bottom