Bulkreefuplly Group Buy Sept 24-Sept 30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bavass

Aquarium Advice Addict
Its that time again, I try to run one of these about every 4 weeks. So I am going to go ahead and start the thread. Below I have also included a list of everybody that has either sent me an email or wanted to be added automatically. If you don't see your screen name and want to be added each month please send me a PM with you info! Also, if I have missed anybody please let me know.

If so create an account on BRS if you haven’t already
PM me your last name and email address. that you have BRS account under. The group buy will run from Tuesday Sept 24-Sept 30. There is no commitment if you join, no minimum order. They offer pretty good discounts with group buys some up to 21% off

On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started around noon.
Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us! which is a 5% discount from now on any time you order.

Already added to Group Buy

Rich c
Liberty
Aquaman024
Noghri
HPballer76
brian051
Hondatek
John07
EmperorFish
keithhjs
Marco V