Can I delete a message, or can Admin do it for me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, please don't do that. In the future, if you are unable to edit a post and there is an issue feel free to report it. This function exists so we can be told when there is a problem. No reason to post about it being a duplicate or anything, just report and describe the issue. Can be from anything like this to another member violating community rules. We are here to help, but the report function is a direct line towards assistance for an issue we might not catch.

Yeah, please don't do that. In the future, if you are unable to edit a post and there is an issue feel free to report it. This function exists so we can be told when there is a problem. No reason to post about it being a duplicate or anything, just report and describe the issue. Can be from anything like this to another member violating community rules. We are here to help, but the report function is a direct line towards assistance for an issue we might not catch.

OK I just did as a last resort as couldn't find any way to delete a message and couldn't find any information on how to contact any admins. I assumed the report feature was the only way anybody could be asked anything, but guess even you can't remove posts then, if it's still on.

Back
Top Bottom