Cannot post pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bkiggy

Aquarium Advice Addict
When I post to a thread and try to attach a photo it says I cannot post a photo I have met my quota
?
B

Ya can't do anything now. You used to be able to delete them but can't it effects the conuity of the thread or something like that. The only two options you have are to become a member or post pics in your album then link them to the thread of choice. Unfortunately if you are using the apps on phone like I do it can't be done. Linking photos from your album to a thread has to be done on the actual website on a computer.

Crystal is right. It's about $15/yr to become a member, so it's not too bad. When I first tried, it said I needed to use PayPal to pay, so I had to set up an account. But then when I got to the final checkout page, I think there was an option to use other credit cards and such. I kinda skipped that part quickly cuz I was annoyed about the whole thing.

?? I thought I was a member because I'm on here now. I've been posting pictures since September from my iPhone . All of a sudden I cant post pictures anymore? So there was a "free" period and now I have to pay to be on here ?

?? I thought I was a member because I'm on here now. I've been posting pictures since September from my iPhone . All of a sudden I cant post pictures anymore? So there was a "free" period and now I have to pay to be on here ?

You don't have to pay to be here. You can simply up load all and any pictures you want to your album then just link the photo or album to your thread.

Yup convict is right. If you want to avoid the whole linking from your album then you can become a member and post the way you have been. I have not become a member cause I don't have a pay pal account but now i have seen beengirls comment I just might try again. Besides I like the little badge under my name. :p

?? I had no idea I wasn't a "member". I have been around for over 2 years and didn't know about it. What does being a member get you over just posting?

?? I had no idea I wasn't a "member". I have been around for over 2 years and didn't know about it. What does being a member get you over just posting?

I had no idea about this. I've been using the iPhone app and have always been able to post pictures, I thought I was a member, when I signed up it was free... I signed up July 2012.

Membership to the site is free. Supporting members get some additional perks like larger avatars, signature images, additional space for pm's and uploads. It seems as if there is confusion on member vs. supporting member. Just wanted to clear that up.

I just became a supporter today. It was quite esay to do. Besides I'm on here enough I SHOULD give a little support. Lol

I just tried posting pictures and now I cant either. I have a window that pops up saying my attachment exceeds the limit. I've always just taken pictures from my library and uploaded them with no problem. Now I'm having a problem and it wont let me. I'm using the iPhone app.

No that's not what it's about. You can always link pics from you photo album to different threads. The only problem is most people use apps on there phones. Which means its very hard to copy and paste to threads..

No that's not what it's about. You can always link pics from you photo album to different threads. The only problem is most people use apps on there phones. Which means its very hard to copy and paste to threads..

This is my problem. I only use the app. My other problem is the pictures I want upload are new pictures... Oh well. If I even had to log in from a computer I couldnt even remember my login info lol. I know it's all retrievable via email, but yeah I honestly don't even remember my password lol.

Back
Top Bottom