Changes to FW app section

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

T1KARMANN

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I think you need to change the tiles in the FW section

With the forum app when you click on the Freshwater tab you then get

Freshwater and brackish .......
Freshwater and brackish ......
Freshwater and brackish
Freshwater and brackish ......

You can't read the titles of the sub forums if you are lucky you may get the first two letters but nothing more

Do you even need to have the title as

Freshwater and brackish

On every sub forum because if you are already in the freshwater forum then you only need the sub forum name IE general

It lists Freshwater and brackish on every sub forum but only freshwater on the main section
Anyone looking for brackish wouldn't even know that was the right section as the main title is only FW

To make it more user friendly why not state the main tab as Freshwater and brackish not every sub forum then that will let us see the full name

Just a idea

Mine works perfectly fine
Im on the galaxy note 2
ForumRunner_20130816_154449.jpg

I thought there was gonna be an app update. Got my hopes up!

The can't say nothing about apple their phones are made to last

Samsung are so confused I think they have forgot which is there flagship model

Is it the

Galaxy s3
The galaxy s3 mini
The note
The s4

Who knows which ever it is they are so massive it's not a joke

I remember when the iPad came out people was joking putting it to their ear saying it looks like a giant iPhone

The joke is all Samsung oners look that silly

Some inventions stay around for ever and make a mark on our life's like the wheel plane trains ships and the iPhone

Service providers can't even give samsungs away to boast sales people would rather wait for the new iPhone and pay for one

You know a iPhone will last a 24 month contract your lucky to get a year out of a Samsung

I don't like turning my phone to the side I like to use it with one hand something Samsung owners can't do unless they have the mini

Rant over

A sub forum only needs sub forum tiles
Not Freshwater and brackish on everyone
When the main forum is only freshwater

The app is a free bonus for members to have the ability to access the site from their mobile device more easily than using their browser. Not all features are accessbile on the app, and some features don't quite work the same way. Redesigning the whole site to only cater to the app users is something I highly doubt will ever happen. You have to remember that this is a website, and the app is only a bonus for our members.

On that note, to prevent this from becomming an iphone vs android thread, I'm closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom