Chazny can't start new topics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
He was in chat and told me the error he gets is: ok i was able to reply to a post, but the message i got again when i clicked new topic was Forbidden to access forum posting or somethin

Thanks Lori, correct username is ChazYork if it matters - anywho... my question was regarding LR i just recently purchased that came with what looks like a baby starfish the size of an eraser on a #2 pencil except that it has 3 legs instead of 5, is this a starfish? it has the same kind of belly as one and a dot on top like most starfish. Also, i have a 55g tank, no fish, and only 7lbs of LR as of now, will the LR produce enough algae waste to nurture the starfish or will i need supplimental food?

thanks

Please try to create a new topic and copy the exact error message and a screen cap would be great to. Since you can reply....post that here, it will go along way to fixing what's wrong.

Also what forum were you trying to post in, if it was one of the regional forums, you have to be a member of that regional usergroup to post.

message says:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /posting.php on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.51 (Fedora) Server at www.aquariumadvice.com Port 80

i was actually trying to post in General Discussion, and just to check i tried to post in this forum, Site Help/feedback and got the same message?

Is this a message page from the forum or is it an error message from your browser, as I said a screen cap would help.

There is some kind of insane secuirty on YOUR computer. We have no such restrictions to keep a specific user from posting a message in any forum except for the regional forums.

We must know the exact forum your trying to post this in. Some forums (regional forums) require permission to post in by the regional moderator. All other forums are restricted only in that you must be a member to post, ecept for site news and site polls. Those are limited to advisor or higher.

Back
Top Bottom