cridentials Split from Lionfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Okay let me rephrase,

In my opinion, a protein skimmer would be a good investment for a tank housing aggressive messy eaters like a Lion Fish. Not a must, but will go a long well in the health and longevity of life for a lion fish.

Why is there so much scrutiny from members with no cridentials other then a high post count?

That was a pretty rude comment considering fluff is an advisor but whatever. I have always wondered why lions are considered messy eaters when they swallow there food whole.

Sloppy Joe said:
Okay let me rephrase,

In my opinion, a protein skimmer would be a good investment for a tank housing aggressive messy eaters like a Lion Fish. Not a must, but will go a long well in the health and longevity of life for a lion fish.

Why is there so much scrutiny from members with no cridentials other then a high post count?

Don't be so defensive. It's all matter of opinion and I was hardly being scrutinizing. Just offering an alternative. I've ran a skimmerless lion/eel tank for over a year with no problems. I don't feel they are necessary and as long as you do proper weekly maintenance, the fish don't suffer.

Oh...and you sig makes me curious, what exactly is an altomato? I know what an ultimatum is...but I've never heard of an altomato.

What kind of "cridentials" do you want? Being an Advisor on this site is a "cridential", one of which you do not have. Fluff's "cridentials" on this site are far above post counts and, I am convinced, far above yours in aquaria. Why do you have to make things personal? Grow up or move on.

I do not think it is appropriate for an administrator to use their network capabilities to open a topic with me as an author. Kind of creating an open house to flame me. That is abuse as an administrator. Did you do this reefrunner?

If so, undo it.

I did it. I shouldnt have to explain myself since it was very clear why all these posts where split off from the inital topic. If you feel it was done as a personal attack toward yourself then I have to say I feel sorry for you to take such acts personally.

If you cant put this behind you then I will be more than glad to assist you in putting this all to an end.

I do not think it is appropriate for an administrator to use their network capabilities to open a topic with me as an author.

You were the author...get over it.

Did you do this reefrunner?

If so, undo it.

I think it's pretty stupid for someone using my webspace for their benefit to come in here and start telling me what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom