Deleting pics from closed threads?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm trying to make some room and I have a slew of pics in many N/A threads that I can't delete. Can someone help me?

Any help please? I have tons of pics in closed threads. I'd like to open some space up but it won't allow me to delete the pics.

Thanks,

Dino

I don't know how else to fix this (though somebody else probably does), but you can PM me the thread titles and I can delete the photos for you I believe. :)

Convict2161 said:
Any help please? I have tons of pics in closed threads. I'd like to open some space up but it won't allow me to delete the pics.

Thanks,

Dino

I think when I did this I went into the user cp portion of the menu on my computer. I havent figured out how to do it on the app yet tho. I can't remember exactly tho but give it a try.

Try:

User Cp

Left column at bottom: attachments

You should be able to select the attachments and delete them from there.

If that is what you are already trying and it doesn't work for attachments posted in closed threads, let us know so we can get the help desk aware because that should be fixed.

fort384 said:
Try:

User Cp

Left column at bottom: attachments

You should be able to select the attachments and delete them from there.

If that is what you are already trying and it doesn't work for attachments posted in closed threads, let us know so we can get the help desk aware because that should be fixed.

I tried that and any threads that have been closed it doesn't give the option to delete. There is no box to check to delete.

Ok thanks for the heads up. If you need some freed up now feel free to pm one of us with threads.

In the mean time I will report this so we can take a look at it.

Convict2161 said:

Thanks,

Dino

I agree!! I have TONS of pictures in closed threads... Help :(

You can upload the pictures to an album then hotlink that into a post. That does not count against your quota.

FrankZ said:
You can upload the pictures to an album then hotlink that into a post. That does not count against your quota.

Thats actually an awesome idea. I'll look into that. Thank you for that. Still have tons and tons of pics in closed threads though.

Thanks for all the hard work and for helping me in this matter.

Back
Top Bottom