dont see AA in the App Store...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bichir Bro

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok so I deleted the Aquarium Advice app and restarted my phone because I was having some difficulties accessing my profile on the app. {i would tap on my little avatar to see my post count and it would take me to the page but with no info, and when I got to the side toolbar thing it was super glitchy}. I assumed most of this was my phone.

But after I turned it on I checked the App Store and aquarium advice wasn't there! So I logged on to the website and clicked the box "would you like to download the app for faster easier browsing yadda yadda yadda" and the App Store said "The item you requested is is not currently available in the U.S. Store." Where's the app?!?

Since you had it and deleted it, did you check the "purchased" section ? It may be stuck in your cloud.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

What phone? I've been having the same issue on my Samsung s5..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I just checked the App Store last night and I could not find the AA app either! Wth. I use an iPhone 5c

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I too just checked and wonder if it has anything to do with it being available on the Tapatalk app ???

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Yeah I'm operating off a 5s. Interesting to see I ain't the only one with this issue.
I'd be curious to see if someone with higher authority jumps in. Brookster seemed to have a difficult time getting answers to say the least lol.

If i'm not mistaken the AA app was discontinued for the tapatalk app. It's kind of upsetting because of the recent changes to tapatalk.

If i'm not mistaken the AA app was discontinued for the tapatalk app. It's kind of upsetting because of the recent changes to tapatalk.

Luckily I still have the app, the new Tapatalk format is whack!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

the app (iphone version only) is not currently at the app store. We don't know why and the folks who run the app store are on holiday until the first of the year. We'll get it sorted out as quickly as possible at that time and I apologise for the inconvenience.

the app (iphone version only) is not currently at the app store. We don't know why and the folks who run the app store are on holiday until the first of the year. We'll get it sorted out as quickly as possible at that time and I apologise for the inconvenience.

Oh ok! Thanks for the clarification! :)

Definitely good to know. I was looking for the app for my iPad. So much easier to use than the website!

Patience everyone!:facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom