Emojis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jacky12

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I find some of the emojis here offensive. All those snipers & a firing uzi. And that pimp. Very uncool and not PC in these troubled times. Let’s not normalize such images.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aiken, I find some of the emojis here offensive. All those snipers & a firing uzi. And that pimp. Very uncool and not PC in these troubled times. Let’s not normalize such images.
Emojis are programmed into your keyboard. Nothing to do with the site.

With all due respect, I question your response. I’ve been at many a forum that offer very few emojis (programmed into their platform) & have used my device emojis, mostly on Twitter, extensively. I just went through every emoji iPad offers & nary a one would offend the most sensitive soul. Until recently, I owned a fitness website, it’s own URL & Google Domain name, etc. The previous owner had programmed a short list of emojis into the system. Users asked me for more, but I decided website ownership & learning programming are not my thing, so got rid of the site. But is was fun for a while & I learned many new things.

Please take this up with the backroom staff. Im not responsible for the technical workings of the site. The only emojis i see are the ones installed on my device, and looking through the built in smilies, not a pimp or gun in sight on either.

I hit the contact button at the bottom with hopes it’s the correct way.
If not, kindly redirect me.

Update: The inappropriate emojis at this forum have been deleted by a high level site admin team. I contacted the CEO to address my concerns over animated images of discharging weapons, including one named sniper, a firing long gun.

My most heartfelt gratitude to the socially responsible site administrators in charge of this forum.

Back
Top Bottom