Fantasy football coming soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
It`s almost time for the start up of our third annual AA fantasy football season. Not taking names yet but I just wanted to warn everyone that every year we have people that wait too long to join and then they wish they did join . In a month preseason games will be starting so in a few more weeks I`ll post an invite and if you want to play then hurry up and send me your email address. Be looking for the invite in this forum in the weeks to come.

There is no details to send except it`s free. If you want to go to espn.com and they have the rules and leagues there that you can observe. It`s easy to learn.

melosu58 said:
There is no details to send except it`s free. If you want to go to espn.com and they have the rules and leagues there that you can observe. It`s easy to learn.

What is the name of the league?

I'll be in this year Mike. Thanks in advance for setting it up!

Open to AA members and we just do one league. We will start up in a week or so.

Ive been waiting all year. Im ready for some FOOTBALL!!

What if there are to many teams? Are multiple leagues an option cause I want in too and I don't see one league having enough slots lol

Hi, when will be the deadline for signing up? I am leaving tomorrow and will be getting back Saturday the 11th and I wont have Internet that week while I am gone. Would it be too late if I signed up on the 12th? Should I send you my email address now so then you will have it?

It`s only going to be one league. It will be first come first serve. More to come later. The draft will be about one or two week before the season starts.

Back
Top Bottom