Fantasy Football season.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
It`s time to start up our 5th annual Aquarium advice fantasy football season. If you are interested please PM me your email address so I can send you the invite. Hurry up and send them in as it fills up fast. Good Luck participants.

In again this year.

I do have a suggestion - would it be possible to eliminate the offensive player slot (which essentially functions as a QB2 slot) and replace it with a more standard FLEX (RB/WR/TE) position? Personally, I'm not a big fan of how the 2-QB system distorts the draft towards QBs. Just thought I would ask.

You`re just saying that because I won with Tony Romo there last year. LOL. We will see what everyone wants.

You`re just saying that because I won with Tony Romo there last year. LOL. We will see what everyone wants.

You can always just put Romo in your QB1 slot - hehe :D

A vote sounds good, I'm fine either way - the 2-QB system really inflates weekly scores which can be fun. I'm used to the standard flex format, but different isn't bad.

Also - I sent you my email but have not gotten a league invite yet. I did make sure to check my junk folders to see if it had gotten siphoned into one of those.

I mean you`ll have to have a decent backup QB anyway in case of bye week and injuries. I`m fine either way.

I set it for the flex player. We still need 4 players. Hurry up before you left out.

OK we need one last participant for our league to be complete. Don't get left out. Every year we have some folks say I want in and there is no room left. Don't be that person. Send me your email address by PM so I can send you the invite.
To the rest of the league be thinking of a night to have the draft. Maybe it might be better if you write down the days you cant do it and we try to accommodate everyone. The problem is trying to satisfy 10 people at one time so try to be as flexible as you can. I`ll get with you soon as we get this last person.

I'm pretty much available any day after 7 pm EST.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Go chiefs, go royals, go jayhawks........ Lets get this pigskin party started! Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom