Has anybody been having trouble with Tapatalk?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lectraplayer

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm an Android user of Tapatalk, and while I can view threads, when I go to write (starting threads or replying) I get a "thread closed" error. Has anyone else had this happen?

While I`m not an app user I will get this checked out. Thanks for reporting it.

Is there any chance this is on a closed thread? Does it do this on every thread, or just a certain one?

If it's happening in any thread, the first thing to try is deleting, rebooting, reinstalling.

It either says "thread closed" or "cannot reach server" when i post. This is both when replying to this thread (this thread isn't closed is it?) And when starting new threads.

I can get lucky sometimes and it work!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

Ok. I'd start with deleting, rebooting your phone, and reinstalling. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll make sure our tech team looks in to it.

The problem is repeating itself after a reinstall. I am also asking Tapatalk about it as well.

It happened again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-16-10-18-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-16-10-18-51.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 66
Are you using the regular tapatalk app, or the aquarium advice branded tapatalk app?

I don't know what the interface looks like on droid, but I would assume it would look similar to iOS... so if you're not using the Aquarium Advice branded app, that may be the issue. Even though it's the same software, I don't think it's guaranteed to work.

It's the Android Tapatalk. I'm using the dark theme.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom