How come my tank description is not showing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gilraen

Aquarium Advice Freak
I went to my profile and placed all my tank info on "decribe your tank" section and submited it in. But when I checked is not showing. What am I doing wrong? Thanks guys! :D

I see it.

If you want to put it in your signature you need to put it there instead of on your profile.

Hara,
Am I understanding you correctly that TPTB prefer that we put our tank information in our "Profile" and not in our signature area.

I guess that would make sense, to avoid entire pages being taken up by sigs, instead of substantive discussion (and I see that most advisors don't have that info in their sigs).

If so, thanks for the information, I shall move to be in compliance immediately. :puppydogeyes:

David

If so, thanks for the information, I shall move to be in compliance immediately.
David,
It is not a requirement set in stone....but the feature in the profile is made available for your convenience and yes, it is less cumbersome to people reading posts, so I think, also more considerate. Thank you for understanding what I was trying to get across.

Kudos to you!

Back
Top Bottom