How do I get the "images" link

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
I see some member have an "images" link under their post count and above their reputation. How would I get that?

Thanks

:-D
:thanks:

In the User CP, left hand side, under the Networking drop down is a pictures and albums link that I'm referring to. This is separate from the Board Gallery that's accessible from the header toolbar.

Now that I've posted I see my link has gone missing. Hmmm....

I know they were changing the layout of the left user info section, maybe this was pulled out.

I promise you when I was posting those 3 back to back posts it wasn't there. I'm not crazy, I'm sure of it.

That being said, i think I had it backwards. If I click on my link it takes me to the photos that I do have in the main forum gallery (link at top) and not my personal albums. So maybe that's the difference. The personal albums get accessed by members by visiting the user's profile page.

Try uploading a pic into the common gallery carey and see if it shows up.

EDIT: I see now that posting a new reply via the Quick Reply at the bottom does not instantly show the link, however if I refresh the page it does show up. So see, I'm not crazy.

Grrr I'm gonna have to edit my pictures, keeps saying they are too big. :-(

Thanks for the quick response guys

Back
Top Bottom