How do I post tank photos? And more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eli47

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi. Can't find my last thread so I'll start a new one. Have a fish I rescued from some people who moved and left it. Losers. I researched and know it is a tetra of some sort. Someone said if I took a pic and posted it, someone here would know what it is. Also, someone said the good bacteria grows on the gravel and the sides of the fishtank. When the glass starts turning green, I stick a papertowel in there and wipe it away. As I'm writing this I'm getting the distinct feeling that's not the right way to do it. Also, had to get a new filter and it is quite large and sits deep in the water. The fish will no longer swim over there. Are they afraid?

WELCOME :n00b:
If you left click on your name, you will be able to find your other post. For green tanks, I use paper towels or a razor, if it's bad. Posting pics in a thread can be done by using Advanced Post and clicking on the paperclip above the area you type. I'm sure that area and the area I'm talking about has a nice name, but I don't speak computer.
I hope this helps :D

Back
Top Bottom