How do I see other people's aquarium info?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LyndaB

Aquarium Advice Addict
I can't figure out how to see it. I can't even see my own. This does not bode well for me, I know. :nono:

LyndaB said:
I can't figure out how to see it. I can't even see my own. This does not bode well for me, I know. :nono:

When you ate viewing a thread, click on the members name. Then you'll have some options, and the first one will be View My Profile. Click it and then you can go o their All About Me to see if they have any info in their current tanks or you can look at their albums in the right hand corner of their profile page. However this is all on the computer, I don't know how to do it on the app.

I'm pretty low tech. I wouldn't touch an app with a 10 foot pole but I do love my computer. ;)

Thank you for the info.

It's a little confusing though, as to why it's set up that way. For example, I would be trying to assist someone with a problem, who perhaps didn't give all their aquarium info. So, I actually have to leave the thread to visit their profile, right? See the info and then find my way back to the thread? Just want to be sure I got it right.

LyndaB said:
I'm pretty low tech. I wouldn't touch an app with a 10 foot pole but I do love my computer. ;)

Thank you for the info.

It's a little confusing though, as to why it's set up that way. For example, I would be trying to assist someone with a problem, who perhaps didn't give all their aquarium info. So, I actually have to leave the thread to visit their profile, right? See the info and then find my way back to the thread? Just want to be sure I got it right.

Sometimes you simply have to ask them what's in their tanks because they have not put it on their profile.

I might just put mine in my siggy line then. I'd rather make it as easy as possible if someone needs the info.

Back
Top Bottom