How do you edit topics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blazeherd2306

Aquarium Advice Addict
I wanted to edit one of my topics because it's a little confusing with the current wording. Can I edit it? If so, how?

I don't see a button. :confused:

I dont think they have it enabled to edit ....
That was one thing that killed me on the old board some areas you could not edit your posts ...:(
Edit look on the bottom of your post there is an edit button on the bottom right side next to quote , tho I am not sure once some one replies you may not be able to edit

Weird...I see an edit button for this topic, but not for my old topic. Does it only let you edit for a certain timeframe after making a post?

An Admin will have to help you out here. I see the edit button on all posts but that's because I am a mod. Sorry.

If you are wanting to re-word a specific post, PM me the info and I'll make the change for you.

Weird...I see an edit button for this topic, but not for my old topic. Does it only let you edit for a certain timeframe after making a post?

That's what I assumed when I noticed the same thing - that you could only edit within a certain time frame... and that timeframe isn't very long. Most likely it's a setting that can be changed if it's deemed beneficial.

How do you quote only 1 sentence and place them into a reply I always see people quote from several posts for 1 reply?

fijiwigi said:
How do you quote only 1 sentence and place them into a reply I always see people quote from several posts for 1 reply?

[ qoute = " username " ] blah, blah [ / quote ]

But take out the spaces.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom