How do you get photos to display larger?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

InfernoST

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi Guys
How does one post a picture and make it larger? When I post pics they seem much smaller than the others pics that are posted.:confused:

Thanks for your help.

Keith, it all depends on the photos pixel size. If you are taking it with a phone camera it's going to be small.

I think I meant resolution size!!!! Duh....

Last edited:
Usually you can click on them to view a larger size.... or I'm missing your point.

Upload to photobucket or another site there are a few that people use .

img_1013061_0_b1334e6395c76bbf77af09f324fec857.jpg
Like this?

Attachments

• IMG_2666 (Large) (Small).jpg
    IMG_2666 (Large) (Small).jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 108
yeah I do my from Photo Bucket and use the INSERT IMAGE Icon above and copy and paste it from there that should work

Keith you might be uploading the thumbnail instead of the full picture.

Thanks Guys, I've been uploading the JPG file after resizing it not copying the picture. The example Brutus put up is exactly what I'm talking about. I wouldn't use a phone camera that would be an exercise in frustration. I'll try a few different things and see what happens.

Hey, I know you can...Good luck, give it the old one two.lol

If you try to upload a pic to this site there is a max file size of 60 KB. or 620x420. That is the thumbnail pic i posted.The other larger pic is on photobucket. You can copy link from there and paste right in message window here.

When your ready to post a pic bring up photobucket in a new window and have it side by side with this site.

Will do, got to cook diner first. Thanks a lot Brutus, i thing I'll put up my tang.

Test pic from photo bucket. The false yellow tang.
img_1013536_0_60f7e96d8f5e2d705699b8ed9cd6ddc9.jpg
[/IMG]
I think I did it, Yahoooooooo.:D

Thanks Everyone.

Look at the size of that big pic.Very nice.I have hard time fitting on my screen.

Back
Top Bottom