How to write on your avatar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishman007

Aquarium Advice Addict
I always see people with writing on their avatar (usually their username) and wanted to know how i could do this... Thanks!

Last edited:
Here is a pic of someones avatar-

View attachment 209415

Both betta owner and TCC have it
There's a guy on here who does them. Not sure if he's still doing them. I'll check my previous posts and post the link to the thread. Give me a few minutes..........
PS.... If you are a supporting member, you get a bigger Avatar(better for this situation) amongst other benefits.....

I'm not sure I have anything on my computer that will add text to photos, but I have a couple of apps on my phone that will. You could make an avatar on your phone and then put it on your computer if you wanted to (you can't change your avatar from the app iirc so it would need to be on a computer).

I'm not sure I have anything on my computer that will add text to photos, but I have a couple of apps on my phone that will. You could make an avatar on your phone and then put it on your computer if you wanted to (you can't change your avatar from the app iirc so it would need to be on a computer).
If you have Windows 7 or any recent Windows, Paint should/could be able to do something with text and photo. I'm sure a quick google will give you some freeware programs to do it. Might take a bit of practice and some art skills....

I had GIMP for a while but it was really difficult to use. For me it's probably easier to just use an app. lol

Whats the app?

I have a galaxy note 2. Paper Artist on my phone will let me add text, or I can just write stuff on pics with my stylus.

I'd be happy to add some text to your avatar for you, if you like. Just let me know what you want it to say, and if you have any favorite colors or font types.

Sure, do you like the current pic you have for your avatar? If so, can you send me the ful size. You are a supporting member, so we can make your avatar larger than what you currently have.

I'll PM you an email address if that is the easiest way to send...

I'd be happy to add some text to your avatar for you, if you like. Just let me know what you want it to say, and if you have any favorite colors or font types.
Be careful Fort384, your PM box will soon fill up with requests....lol!

Back
Top Bottom