I am having trouble...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
can you give us some more details? Are you getting an error message or some other message after browsing for the image file then clicking "Add Attachment"?

can you give us some more details? Are you getting an error message or some other message after browsing for the image file then clicking "Add Attachment"?
I am trying to post 1 or 2 pics in jpg format. Each file is only 40kb at the max. I only have One other picture posted on the site, so I don't think I have reached my max.

When I click browse I get my file list. Then I click the file and click open. The browse list goes away but the file is not attached. I click preview and its not there.

The pictures you are trying to post are probably to large in size, I think the need to be less than 100kb, and smallet than 800x600 pixels. JPG's are probably the best format to post in.

You MUST click the ADD ATTACHMENT button after y ou browse and click OK on the imaege you want to attach. The screen will then refresh after the image is uploaded. There is a bug in the post topic screen and it wont show the image as being attached and the preview may or may NOT work aswell.

The pictures you are trying to post are probably to large in size, I think the need to be less than 100kb, and smallet than 800x600 pixels. JPG's are probably the best format to post in.
40kb is smaller than 100kb and the size is way smaller than 800x600

You MUST click the ADD ATTACHMENT button after y ou browse and click OK on the imaege you want to attach. The screen will then refresh after the image is uploaded. There is a bug in the post topic screen and it wont show the image as being attached and the preview may or may NOT work aswell
I do and I still get nothing. :bawl:

Back
Top Bottom