I must be completly stupid...(viewing pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CoreyB

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
For the life of me I can't figure out how to view the attached pictures that people post, itll say "tank3 view 190 times" of the sort and I can't find a way to view the picture.

I generally know how to do this sort of stuff cause Im a member of several, several different forums and this is the first time ever that Ive had this problem.

At first I thought it was because I wasn't logged in, but I logged in and it still doesn't work.

The attatched picture should apper as a thumbnail, click the thumbnail to view the full sized image. Please provide a link to a specific thread where you are experiencing problems, also please provide any internet security measure you have taken on your computer, for example, I have norton internet security and it blocks ads and some images, although it's never been a problem on attatchments to this site. Also provide browser inromation.

there is no thumbnail for me to click on, and Im on a public computer right now cause Im deployed over seas.

Please provide some of the information I asked for above. There is no reason for you not to see the thumbnails. I suppose it's possible that if you are on a public military computer they have firewalls filtering out pictures.

Back
Top Bottom