I think this is the right place to post this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey everyone, i'm not sure if this is the right place or not, but when you all post something and it shows the pics above your info next to what you have posted, how did you all upload them to work??? I've looked everywhere but i can't find where i can upload a picture....is it something i could have only done when i first signed up? Thanks for any help everyone :)

Actually the lounge or site help would be better. However I can help you right here :)

When you are on the home page, look for the link to edit your profile under your info at the right top corner there. Then scroll just about all the way down to where the Avatar control panel is. There is a browse button to upload an avatar from your computer. There's also a spot to put a URL if the avatar you wish to use is on the web. Make sure to look over size limitations.

HTH

If your asking about the avatar like I have under my name the info given above is correct. If your asking about how to add photos to a speicfic toipc you will find that here as a topic in site help/feedback. Nearly every how to question yo ucould have related to the website is contained within the site help forum.

cool, thanks guys, i didn't realize that there was a site help area lol appreciate the help i'm going to change my avatar right now!!

Back
Top Bottom