I want to announce some good things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Etunes

Aquarium Advice Addict
I would like to say to everyone on this site and make sure it stays this way to stay positive in your posts. It is very discouraging and many times just makes people stop asking questions when we are crude, shrewd, or mean. Sometimes even being sarcastic isnt necessary. If you have a comment sometimes it is best to keep it to yourself or between certain people. So be careful you know who you are saying it too and make sure it is a person that wont mind it (like some of the veteran posters). So far this is 1 of the only websites were you can find nice, polite people that give you good info and i would like it to stay that way. Just a reminder for people as i want to make sure this stays intact.

I also want to give some shout outs to some good mods i have noticed latly. Such as Melosu58, BigJim and thincat as a good community mentor.

Okay, Now who's got a problem....I'm in a good mood now...LOL

I have to agree with this. I am still new to this and I gotta' say that you guys actually make it comfortable for the newbie aquarist to learn without being turned down. If I asked questions that I ask here anywhere else, I'm sure some passerby would have something ignorent or unecessary to say. So I thank all of you for helping me out whenever I have a question and need to know something.

I agree. I was on a different forum when I first joined this one, and I quickly dropped that one, because the people were TERRIBLE on there! So I am happy to be here, and the people are nice and hilarious! :D

I agree with what has been said by the others. This place is truly unique because it is small enough to have a nice community feel but not too big that it is impossible to keep everything running smoothly.

It isn't just the staff that make this place what it is, it is the members! Without members there would be no mods, mentors etc.

just like to say i love this forum ive only been on here a few days but so far it has been a friendly and informative place, has some great infor people and awesome photos of some you guys and girls aquaria ! =)
thats my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom