In these forms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

klilmisses

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I thought it would be cool to join and share ideas of our saltwater tanks, and photos......but no one ever responds

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I can only really comment on the FW side but generally people will view, it may be harder to contribute if the question is quite specific. Only guessing here. On some of my threads I've been grateful for any answer or reply, I think as well it all depends on time of year. Sometimes you get more replies, sometimes not.

Looking at your posts, you haven't posted a question... And the use of emojis is somewhat annoying (IMO). I'm somewhat confused by your post, since it appears that you're upset you aren't getting answers to questions, but all you're doing is posting pictures of stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Serious discussion of aquaria is never ignored here. Ever... we talk fish til the cows come home

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Your more likely to get replies if your posting serious questions, and putting mores specific topics that people are interested in. If your just looking to post some pictures there's plenty of show off discussions or you could start a topic on your own tank build

I'm a bit confused on this you joined aug 5th today is the 9th
I'm all over this forum I have not seen you post 1 question or even introduce yourself
yes I've seen you posted a few pictures with no comments in my world that is just spamming , I'm sure if you put a simple "hi" you would have got a response ,
just because you posted a pict with no comment doesn't mean you were ignored it means you weren't acknowledged because you failed to simply say hi ,
this forum is one of the most friendliest I've seen anywhere , 3 days and you didn't say a word till you posted this negativity , now how is that our fault , tell you what next time your on find me PM me I will introduce you to everyone here personally now it can't get any better than that

It might be cause I'm confused on even how this works I have said hi and I'm New here a few times just never get any responses, so sorry if I offended anyone simply wanted to join in saltwater convos get new ideas talk about fish and saltwater topics and I only post I never get a response cause I don't but hi

Welcome to AA. Go to browse, community forum, and there's an introduction page. Introduce your self and let us know a little about yourself and your aquariums.

Ps I had to rejoin cause I forgot my password I joined about 6month ago

Welcome to AA. Go to browse, community forum, and there's an introduction page. Introduce your self and let us know a little about yourself and your aquariums.

Oh ok I will ty so much see I didn't really know how this worked lol I would post a pic say hi never no one responds ty for telling me how to do it and hello:)

I can't find it ?

Using the app, go to the Main menu > Browse > Community Forum > Member Introductions
We encourage folks to drop in and say Hello there.

Using the app, go to the Main menu > Browse > Community Forum > Member Introductions
We encourage folks to drop in and say Hello there.

Ok did I do it wrong

Ok did I do it wrong

I don't understand. Is that a question? If so, did you do what wrong?
In the app, go to main menu, click Browse, click Community Forum, click Member Introductions, start a new thread and introduce yourself. ?

Back
Top Bottom