Issue with mobile app

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Taiken5968

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I love the mobile app, but I can't read the categories. For example, when I click on freshwater it has several sub categories. I can only read part I the text. Is there a way I can select it so that I can see what the category is? In short if I want to start a thread, I can't tell what category it is without looking at the posts in it.

I just figured out how to see the full title of the category. If I turn my phone sideways there is more room to show the title.

I just figured out how to see the full title of the category. If I turn my phone sideways there is more room to show the title.

Ha! I had the same problem. For the longest time I was guessing what to titles were. Also, when viewing user profiles, the PM option was not available/accessible in portrait view.

Ha! I had the same problem. For the longest time I was guessing what to titles were. Also, when viewing user profiles, the PM option was not available/accessible in portrait view.

I still can't see all of some of them. Even with the phone sideways.

Back
Top Bottom