Join up for AA fantasy football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
It`s time for the 4th season of AA fantasy football. If you are interested please send me a PM with your username and email address. I will send you the invite We will only be able to keep it open for a few weeks and it usually fills up fast so don`t hesitate. Send me those PM`s now. Good luck to all.

Only a few more will be allowed in. Dont wait. PM me your email address.

How about Sept. 2 which is next Tues for the draft. I`m thinking 7:00 for the time. Wont be able to satisfy everyone but hopefully this will work. This is only a few days before the season starts so we should know who`s hurt and can set up a draft auto pick if we cant make it. Hopefully this will do.

I should be able to do sept. 2nd as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Any chance we can do the 3rd? I've got a freshman game on tues that starts at 7

I will not be able to be there, but I am fine just letting mine auto pick if that is what works for everybody else. :)

Is everyone fine with the third for Big Red. Hopefully we don't have to keep bouncing around since it`s so close to the start of the season.

Is it eastern, central or pacific time? I think that's fine.

Is there any space left for the AA Fantasy Football this year. If there is please email me the specifics.
Thanks
Jan

The league is full. Maybe next year. We do not have a baseball league. Maybe if there is enough folks that want to do it then we could.

Don't forget everyone that is in the fantasy football league that the draft is Wens. at 7:00. Looking forward to a fun league.

Back
Top Bottom